Thursday, April 9, 2009

You can't make it up

As I am making dinner tonight, this is what I hear:

(Scuffle, push, whine)
Max: OWWWWW!!
...pause
Calvin: (scream of outrage followed by crying)

Me: Boys...? What is going on down there??
Max: Calvin BIT me!
(stomp, stomp, stomp, here comes Mama...)
Me: Calvin! Why did you bite your brother??
Calvin: waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!
Me: Max, what did YOU do that caused Calvin to bite you?
Max: Cal and Spence were fighting, I was just breaking it up.
Me:...ok, so what did YOU do that has made him cry now?
Max: I squeezed him... as hard as I could....
Me: Max, you can't do that, even if he bites you... where did you squeeze him?
Max:... uhm... his head.

Who gets the punishment on this one???

1 comment:

Christian said...

"Who gets the punishment on this one???"

Apparently, *you* do...