Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Karma is good

So, remember the nightmare of last weekend? The barf, the showings, the full work schedule, the out of town hubby? Well, apparently, this has earned me a great karmic thumbs up.

My dear husband is wisking me off to Puerta Vallarta Friday morning!! It's been planned for weeks, but couldn't have come at a sweeter time. No kids, No snow, No barf (god willing)... nothing but me, my husband and a pina colada on arrival. 3 days of bliss, naps, sand, sun, People magazine and some good Oprah books. Even the 3 hour plane trip sounds fabulously peaceful and calming.

And thanks to my friend Megan, I will go ahead a clarify now: this is NOT the push for Ansari #5.

I LOVE YOU HONEY!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you think I could carry your luggage and then sneak into it?

No one will miss me...

spicydish said...

who is taking care of my grandchildren during all this merrymaking????????

Julie Coleman, Freelance Editor said...

I hope you guys had a wonderful, relaxing trip!