Friday, April 24, 2009

Spring has sprung!

I know, I know, it has snowed in May MANY times in the 18(!) years I have lived in Minnesota, but I think we have actually managed to have a nice and early spring! The hostas are peaking their little noses up out of the earth, the magnolia tree around the corner is ready to pop (please see circuslunch link to your left!). It hit 80 something yesterday, and there are buds on all the trees.

As Borat would say, That's NIiice.

The other little (read: could be VERY little) piece of good news is we have a showing this weekend that is going to be a "second look." Could be a whole lot of nothin' in the end, but there is one detail that makes me feel little better about this whole process. If these people end up being the one's that buy the place, their first look was the showing that occurred the weekend I was alone, working, and cleaning up 3 kids worth of vomit (when the babysitter wasn't doing it, that is). I truly wondered what I was smoking to say Yes to that showing.... wouldn't that be just lovely?

2 comments:

Julie Coleman, Freelance Editor said...

Woo hoo! Good luck with that second showing!

spicydish said...

take the boys to see the beautiful tree in our backyard. susan vanderlinden sent us a photo. it's gorgeous.