Friday, July 25, 2008

Highlight-Lowlight

I don't remember who I got this idea from, long ago before I felt my kids capable of such an activity. It is an activity my kids have started requesting now at the end of the day. It's a recap of their highlight for the day, and their lowlight.

Today's recap went something like this:

Max: My highlight was getting to spend so much time with mommy today (we had a mom/max afternoon at the zoo. Spencer's was yesterday, Cal's next week). My lowlight was having to wait in the morning for it.

Calvin: My highlight was playing with my friends, and my lowlight was when Luca hit me.

Spencer: My highlight was snack, and I didn't have a lowlight
Me: Uhm... I think maybe your lowlight could be pooping in your pants.
Spencer: Oh yea... that was a lowlight.

No comments: