Tuesday, July 15, 2008

... and now it's better

So, having just finished my marathon of 7 out of 8 days working, almost exclusively evenings and nights, I can exhale. I now only work 1 day shift in the next 6 days.... ahhhhhhh...

Tomorrow, I plan on sitting by the edge of the JCC pool watching my little guys take their swim lessons and then goofing off with them. I have already cleaned up this house of doom a little bit so the real scrubbing can take place tomorrow when our cleaning folks come. Just had an OB check that looks like the kid is head down (at least he/she was 2 hours ago) and not feeling like a complete bohemouth (the baby isn't... I, in fact, do feel like a bohemouth). Tonight there will be a neighborhood puppet show at our park, so I will get to hang out with cool people and their kids, which I have been sorely missing.

So very nice....

No comments: