Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Spencer way

Today, Spencer headed off to daycare with his shirt on backwards. This was a nice compliment to his backwards shorts.

Now, it should be noted that he also puts his underwear on backwards every single day. I explained to him "Spence, if you wear them backwards you will get a snuggy." To which he replies "I like snuggies."

To each his own.

To really cap the Spence-Look, he chose black knee-high spiderman socks, then put his shoes on the wrong feet.

He really is a thing of beauty. I can't wait for the inevitable 16-year-old comments of "Mom, why did you let me out of the hosue like that!?!? I looked like an idiot!" Yes... yes you did... and I love every minute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

snuggie? i'm assuming you mean wedgie?

are you also playing duck duck gray duck over there in minnesota, instead of duck duck goose, like the rest of the world?

i think spencer and kate could take milan by fashion storm! most of kate's outfits feature so many clashing patterns and colors they are nearly seizure inducing.

p.s. it's mark's weekend day to wake up early with the girls and i'm in bed with my laptop instead of sleeping in. he hates this and thinks if he's awake i should be sleeping. i take it as my time to do with as i please. (need to get a silencer for this keyboard.)

anyway, don't tell him i was here...