Monday, May 11, 2009

No more excuses

Am I about to become pregnant.... no
Am I pregnant... no
Am I nursing... no
Am I about to move to a new house... no

I guess I am plum out of reasons that I can't start training for a Tri. The last time I moved with any speed was crossing the finish line of the LifeTime Tri 2 summers ago. No Goal = slug.

So, it's official. I am signed up (as of ~45 seconds ago) for the Chisago Lake Sprint triathlon on July 26th.

The best part was when I logged on to ontri.com, the little free program that tells you what to do each day in order to be ready.... When I entered the event and the date, it told me to start training on March 23rd.

Oh well. Better late than never. Time to go run....

2 comments:

Jules said...

You are a crazy woman. Amazing...but crazy.

Unknown said...

SWEEEEEEET!

Nice work. After the race let's have a party at YOUR house!!!!