Friday, May 8, 2009

And.... we're back.

Ah, to have high-speed wireless again! That was a tough 5 days there. Without my iPhone, I think I might have curled up in a ball in the corner and rocked.

I'm better now.

Now, let me perseverate about the million & one things we love about our new house.

1) Our new yard with 1.5 acres of frog-filled woods


2) Our new carpet and paint (Thank you, honey)


old

3) Our new 3 season porch (furniture on order!)


4) Our new play structure, big enough for all 14 of the neighborhood gang to attack at once last night. We love you all, by the way!


5) And, of course, the signs the kids found in the woods behind the house (in case you can't read the one on the left, it says "What's so wrong, it's just a bong"). Nice.


We are also on Robin Watch! The kids found this in their play structure:

This last shot was taken right before I sat my keester down to type this out. We will keep you posted. I hope we don't have to have another educational moment, a-la-marijuana signs, if something unlucky happens to these 4 little robin babies... "Well, kids, you see, death is part of life...." Ugh...

2 comments:

Jules said...

Wow! Your new place looks awesome! Can't wait to see it in person.

Unknown said...

After we left your house KP said, "No fair the Ansari's have a swamp! I want as swamp."

Your new house is wonderful and now the new neighborhood PARTY palace.

However, I do miss seeing your mugs on my daily morning walk and the back yard is just not the same.