Friday, September 26, 2008

Six Years ago today...


... our little Max was born. I can't believe that just a slight 6 years and 1 day ago, I wasn't a parent yet. How things can change in 6 years!


Our day began with Max yelling to his brothers (who, mind you, are on the bunk below him and on another be ~3 feet from the bunk) "It's my birthday! I'm SIX!" Toaster Strudel was the breakfast of champions for everyone, and then we started out on our normal routine's for the day. I have delivered brownies to Max's class for birthday treats, and I need to hit Target at some point to actually purchase the gifts I have in mind.


To my son - I am so proud of the person you are and are becoming. You are kind, empathetic and good. You try to do your best (when you aren't forgetting and throwing chips at your friends in a fit of hilarity...), and you make ammends when you don't. You are such a joy to have in my life.


Happy Birthday my son.

4 comments:

Julie Coleman, Freelance Editor said...

Happy Birthday, Max!!!

Rev. Tomkin Coleman said...

Happy b-day, big guy!

Unknown said...

Happy 6 Max!!!

yobruno said...

happy birthday, max! kate just turned your half-life 2 days before your birthday. and no, this isn't meant to be a math word problem but somehow it turned out that way. apologies.