Saturday, September 27, 2008

My awesome husband


You know, this guy should get a prize of some sort. I just want to take a moment to fully recognize the fact that I married the best man ever.

Omar has been so great in keeping the elder Ansari 3 happy and occupied while I am on nursing duty. And I don't just mean when I am actively nursing... I mean letting me sleep more in the morning while he gets the boys breakfast, gets everyone dressed, makes lunches for Cal and Spence, packs them away to daycare and sets a timer for Max telling him when to come wake me up. The other day, Max comes in 15 minutes before the bus to tell me it's time to get up and there is coffee waiting for me.

Since Omar is out of the program for ~7-8 hours today due to a beer event, he took the big 3 out to a park all morning, and now the house is quite while the twins and Leo nap. (Also big kudos to the in-laws! They had the big boys overnight last night and are currently with Max at the Children's Theater).

Be careful people... you make it this easy on me, and I might just want to try for that girl ;-)

No comments: