Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Incredibly frustrated

Well, as noted before, my contractions started at every 7 1/2 minutes, and that lasted for ~2 hours.

Then they went to every 8 minutes. Then 11.

By 11pm, they had slowed to every 20 minutes. My OB said to get some sleep, so from 12-3:30am I napped in my clothes with contractions waking me every 45 minutes.

It is now 4:30am, I am back to ~15 minutes, but it seems the only one who is going to be crying like a baby is me, not an infant. I think this is how they invented Chinese water torture. Maybe a hot shower will help...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Uggg.

It must be a girl. Only girls would torture their mothers so.

A boy would never do that ; )

Unknown said...

We're sending you lots of psychic energy for super strong contractions . . . .

Good luck!

Heather & Craig

Julie Coleman, Freelance Editor said...

Well, it's 10:00.... Hopefully you're in the midst of strong contractions right now! Will keep checking in and sending positive thoughts your way!

yobruno said...

i don't know that i'd ever want to wish a contraction on someone (esp. someone of whom i'm so fond), so i'll just say i hope you get to your desired end result soon!