Wednesday, September 9, 2009

One year ago

Ladies and Gentlemen, my 'baby' is a year old. Little Leo-Beo baby boy was born one year ago at this exact time into the waiting hands of the most lovely and talented Dr. Boz. It was 365 days ago that I giggled about the fact that I was destined to be a mother of boys, and what a lovely destiny it is.

Leo, you are the most patient, self-reliant, fearless little guy. Your little smile can right this topsy turvy ship of insanity. I can be up to my elbows in some of the more unpleasant aspects of parenting, but then you 4-prong crawl past and remind me daily that it is still the best job in the world. Oh, and thanks for figuring out that "I'm going to get up in the middle of the night every night" thing... I love you so very much.





4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow - turning one on 9/9/09 is pretty cool. Congratulations! Meanwhile, Leo looks exactly like Max.

Jules said...

Happy Birthday, Leo!!!

Amy said...

I think he and Ripley would get along fabulously. They can be fearless together.

Unknown said...

HAPPY 1st B-DAY LEO!!!!!