Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Our 'babies' are 3

Well, it's official. Though I call them my babies, the twins are just plain ol' boys at this point. Three years ago I was sitting in a hospital room (down the hallway from where Cristina sits as I write this), so sore from my c-section that I chose to sleep in my contacts instead of moving the 3 feet necessary to get the case out of my bag. The day was supposed to involve all the neighborhood gathering at the park for cupcakes, but the weather decided to make it a wet, indoor affair. Since I couldn't bring myself to invite 14 kids into the brand new basement for sprinkles and chocolate icing, it was just us Ansari's, which actually turned out to be quite nice.


Next came presents (highly supervised by big brother), then off to see KungFu Panda at the Cinema Cafe, where we could watch the movie at a table with pizza and salad.


Everyone had a blast, and they are now tucked into bed nice and tired. Pretty good birthday for all involved!

1 comment:

Jules said...

Great pics! It looks like the boys had a great birthday, despite the rain. Three already--wow!