Tuesday, May 15, 2012

To Do List

I have had a nice string of days off. So many that I actually have whittled down the ToDo list to things that I have ignored on the list for a long time. I have gone to Target. I have filled out all the requisite paperwork for summer camps. I have purchased some new summer tops. In summary, I have done the  things that I actually enjoy accomplishing.

So, what's left on the list? Clean my closet and organize the office.

These are the things that I have left for some time in the future "when I have a lot of days off in a row." Well, here ya go. That would be today.

But I don't wanna.

I have put them off for a long time because I don't want to do them. I will LOVE having them done, but it just sounds too painful. So, I blog about it instead.

That counts for something on the To Do list, right?

2 comments:

Julie Coleman, Freelance Editor said...

I'm totally with you! I do the same thing. Whenever the occasional free day rolls around, I think, "Well, I certainly don't want to spend it organizing the kitchen [or whatever task I've been putting off]." I think blogging about it totally counts!

Amy said...

You are an inspiration. Over the next week, I will clean out my office/closet (long story) because we will be converting it to a mini-playroom.