Friday, November 26, 2010

Et, Voila!!

Take a moment, if you haven't already, to look at the photos that run the side of the blog. These were the "during." My home was baby blue and pink before the grand transformation. I will do some more before and after shots in the next post, but HERE IT IS!



The funny thing, of course, is that I have to move all the furniture back out again so they can do the final coat on the floor, but I was going to have Thanksgiving in this house! And NOT in the basement. So, after 17 people were stuffed to the gills with turkey last night, I was one very happy and THANKFUL person.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, that looks awesome.

Oh, BTW...I am thankful for YOU!

Whitney said...

That is beautiful!

Julie Coleman, Freelance Editor said...

Wow--that looks gorgeous! Worth all the months of living in the basement....