Monday, April 19, 2010

Privates

After a fun filled afternoon of bathing suit shopping with Mary and Rox (yes, I said FUN. Great little shop that brings you suits according to size and body type), I headed off to Spring Break with my new suit.

It wasn't at all what I expected to buy. And the gal pals actually had to talk me into buying it because it was a black one piece. It seemed kinda boring after all the other ones I had looked at, but they just kept saying "You look so HOT in that" that I had to buy it.

The key component to the look of this suit is the deep cut V neck. It's not J-Lo-green-dress kind of deep cut, but you are getting into the neighborhood.

The first day I wore it, Spencer looks at my cleavage and says "Mom, you aren't covering your private parts."

Nice, huh?

It only got better when Cal said "Yes she is. She only has to cover the really fatty parts."

1 comment:

dr. ansari said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.