Wednesday, November 4, 2009

PBJ

Do you know how long it took me to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich this morning? 45 minutes. Here's how it went:

Need to make that sandwich for the boys for lunch...
Mom, where's our milk?
Ok, pour some milk
Leo's standing up in his highchair!
Baby, seriously... ok just get out
Get the bread, oh, I should cut some cantaloupe, maybe that would interest Leo
Mom, can we have a slice?
Sure, sure, here ya go...
Leo! Ok, now I have to put all the sandwich bags back in the box
Oooh, this box has a boxtop... cut that out...
Mom, I'm done with breakfast
Fine, go get dressed. Where is the jelly?
Gotta pop the veggie burger on the stove for Leo's lunch
cut cut cut cut cantaloupe
No room for making sandwich... must fill dishwasher and clear some space
Get the peanut butter...
Mom, I don't have any socks
Day off today... maybe I'll get some laundry folded...
They are down in the laundry room!
Put the cantaloupe in bags and tupperware
Bread out of bag...
Leo... why did you have to dump the WHOLE box of Trivial Pursuit cards on the ground?
Spreading the peanut butter....
Spreading the jellly....

And Voila.

No comments: