Monday, December 8, 2008

I'm a workin stiff

It's official. I'm back at work. I certainly felt like I was off my game as far as the whole "work flow" aspect of things, but the good news is that I do remember how to be a doctor. The snow storm also worked in my favor, because the place wasn't too busy. 

After getting up at 5:15, showering, pumping, grabbing a cup of joe, working for 8hr, coming home to take over on Leo, meeting Max off the bus, then packin' everyone in the car to get Calvin and Spencer, I am now cooking dinner, awaiting my husbands valiant return to the home front.

This is gonna be crazy.

2 comments:

Julie Coleman, Freelance Editor said...

It's time for a nanny! And maybe a chef. And a driver. Yeah, it's gonna be crazy.... :-)

Unknown said...

Ohhhhhh...if anyone can do it, you can. Or at least you have a fridge full of beer if it goes really south.