Thursday, November 6, 2008

Blogging is hard with a baby

Starting with the most important thought... WHOO-HOO OBAMA!!!!

Ok, now that that is out of my system... You can always tell when I am blogging with Leo in my arms - short entries, mostly pictures. All the things you can easily do with one hand. At the moment, the little bugger is sleeping and all the kids are off to school and pre-k. Ahhhhh....

So here I am, with the Dixie Chicks playing (seems only appropriate with the latest elections results, Commie that I am), typing away. At some point I will manage to get some breakfast and coffee into the deal.
The great irony, of course, is that I really just want to share a bunch of pictures. My wonderful friend Gary was up in Mpls this last weekend, and he joined us (as well as Vince & Paige and Chris & Jen) for a trip to the cabin. He had the fabulous idea of making the leaf pile to beat all leaf piles. The kids were in heaven. Here are some of the best pics:

Max lookin like something from Calvin & Hobbes

Sadie and Max taking the plunge

Gary proving that adults can have fun too

Max showing his lady-killin' future

Omar gets into the mix

3 happy boys

Calvin being tossed

Spencer getting the Gary-throw

Well, in the time it took to do this, Leo has woken, blown out his new outfit, and is now nursing... Ah, maternity leave :-)

1 comment:

Julie Coleman, Freelance Editor said...

Woo hoo! Great shots of leaping into the leaf pile. We should do lunch soon!