Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Cold Mama

Ok, so I decided that since was my final run at this whole pregnancy thing, I was going to do something I hadn't done before. Namely, it was time to buy some of those fabulous clothes I have seen other pregnant moms in instead of wearing the shirts that I currently own - the word mumu is really too complimentary. Not sure how it is that I REALLY dislike 85% of what I saved from before, but that's how it is.

So, off I go to the coolest shop in town, Hot Mama. I bought a stupid $$ amount of short sleeve shirts for someone who will no longer be pregnant in 17 weeks, and felt sassy and wonderful....

.... all this, so I could live in a sweatshirt.

If we don't get some warm weather around her at some point, I am going to kill someone...

1 comment:

Amy said...

I am hoping for at least 1-2 photos of you in your hot mama gear. I wish someone had told me that by 37 weeks I'd be sick of everything in the rotation and should have saved 2 or 3 unworn things for the end because I am certainly not buying anything new at this point.

Warm weather thoughts headed your way from Baltimore!