Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Freedom!!!

I must say, if I was going to choose a religion, it would be Judaism.

And this has nothing to do with the theology. It has everything to do with the holidays! Sweet mercy, there are a lot of high holy days! How do I know? Because of alllllll the days this past month when I didn't have childcare at the Jewish Community Center.

Yes, I know, this is a rather selfish way of viewing something so sacred, but of the 22 workdays in September, 9 of them were holidays. NINE! That is one REALLY holy month.

So, now we are to October. I have the first day off without one or more children home with me in over a month. AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh.

My massive To Do list has already been viciously slashed! Next up? Lunch and a run. I might even read a chapter of my book at the local coffee house before the bus comes. I know, I'm a maniac! heehehe

No comments: